- February 3, 2020
- Posted by: strategic Engagement
- Category: Jobs
Strategic Engagement is sourcing for a Senior Sales person for her client in the Beverage Company dealing in a renowned Natural Mineral Water brand in Uganda and the surround environments. The company owes her success to her creative, determined, dependable and enterprising people and therefore would like to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Sales Executive as per the requirements below.
The Sales Executive is expected to work with the sales team in implementation of sale and marketing activities in the different markets of Kampala and other other regions. He or she will work closely with the sales team and be responsible for delivering clearly defined sale programs to drive the growth of the business. He or she will have a clear understanding of how to promote branded products, whilst being able to develop and maximize opportunities.
- Implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact support the brand and drive sales.
- Increasing and maintaining sales on the company’s products to reach the targets and goals set for the different markets.
- Increasing the business opportunities through the various routes to the market.
- Monitor the sales team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Track, compile and analyze sales figures and report to the senior management team on weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Collect customer feedback and market research to service the needs of existing customers.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base; respond and handle issue that may arise.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors for strategic sales increase.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Proper Management of Promotional and Advertising activities.
- Accuracy in reporting any price or market challenges and changes.
- Supervision of sales team.
- Maintenance and distribution of promotional materials and advertising materials.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Effective management of budget.
- Communication and coordination with the management.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- High level of creativity.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
- Good levels of numeracy.
- Experience of Microsoft word and excel and other related applications.
- Brand building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in a business course preferably marketing.
- At least 5 years exposure and experience in a sales of FMCG.
- Experience in a Beverage Company is a MUST.
- A professional sales and marketing qualification including CIM, diploma will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter in meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to use a computer and strong analytical skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Highly energetic, innovative and creative.
- The applicant should have market intelligence and be willing to travel extensively in the field.
Interested candidates should send their applications CVS and academic documents attached as a PDF to email@example.com by 5:00pm on Friday 16th February, 2020. Please state the position your applying for as the subject for your email.