- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: strategic Engagement
- Category: Jobs
Strategic Engagement Limited is sourcing for a Marketing Assistant for her client in the distribution industry. This client is one of the leading distributors of FMCG products in the East African region dealing in a wide range of products such as soap, detergents, cosmetics, foods, and many household essentials. The client owes her success to great dependable and highly aggressive people and therefore would like to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Marketing Assistant as per below requirements.
|Job title||Marketing Assistant|
|Reports to||CCD Manager|
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for creating visibility for company’s brands at the point of purchase by implementing channel blue print and through seamless execution of activations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, coordinate and keep track of POSM materials and promotional materials for all activities.
- Provide the business with field intelligence report on competition and competitor activities on monthly basis.
- Manage third party activation teams to improve visibility of company’s products as per planograms.
- Promotion/activations tracking and reporting.
- Oversee Execution of USLP agenda.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Preferred experience working Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from a recognized institution Driving skills.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Relationship management skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Understanding Consumers & Shoppers insights.
- Commercial appreciation.
- Good IT appreciation.
- Selling essentials.
- POP execution and monitoring.
All suitably qualified candidates should submit their CVs to email@example.com NOT later than 11:59pm, 16th March, 2020. Please indicate the job position as the email subject.