- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: strategic Engagement
- Category: Jobs, Uncategorized
Strategic Engagement Limited is sourcing for a Logistics Specialist for her client in the distribution industry. This client is one of the leading distributors of FMCG products in the East African region dealing in a wide range of products such as soap, detergents, cosmetics, foods, and many household essentials. The client owes her success to great dependable and highly aggressive people and therefore would like to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Logistics Specialist as per below requirements.
|Job title||Logistics Specialist|
|Reports to||Managing Director|
The Logistic Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance of paperwork and electronic records, handle outgoing and incoming shipments, deal with customers and reporting on stocks and warehouse utilization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train team and enhance their progressive development.
- Manage credit notes, ensuring speedy resolution and following up on set up rules.
- Timely replenishment of gross payment account and tax matters compliance.
- Timely payment of all vendors & service providers.
- Responsible for verifying all physical customer returns and proper allocation of loss reasons.
- Manage repacking process to minimize quality risks & business waste.
- Provide daily reports on stock and the warehouse utilization.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Preferred experience working Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelors of Business Studies or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Highly innovative and creative thinking ability.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with diverse responsibilities.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Business Oriented.
- Action Oriented.
- Highly accountable.
- Global mind set and external orientation.
- Good computer knowledge and more especially Microsoft application.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Analytical, problem-solving and creative work approach.
All suitably qualified candidates should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org NOT later than 11:59pm, 16th March 2020. Indicate the job position as your email subject.