- June 6, 2020
- Posted by: strategic Engagement
- Category: Jobs
Our client (Brookside Dairy Limited) the leading Dairy Company in East Africa has had its presence for over two decades dealing in dairy products; milk, butter, cheese, yogurt, ice-cream and etc. The company owes her success to her creative, determined, dependable and enterprising people and therefore we are sourcing for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of UHT Line Manager as per the requirements below.
|Job title||Logistics Manager|
|Reports to||General Manager: Milk Procurement and Extension Service|
|Department||Milk Procurement and Extension Service|
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for receiving and ensuring storage of only acceptable raw milk with required standards according to Brookside Limited policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute logistics on the basis of raw milk availability.
- Manage and track raw milk fleet movement.
- Manage reception and storage of raw milk till handover to production.
- Supervise staff in milk procurement-logistics office.
- Draw leave schedules for staff under your supervision
- Reconcile raw milk procurement volume.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by your immediate supervisor.
- A Degree in Logistics Management with experience of at least 5 years in Dairy processing factory or similar set up.
Qualifications and skills
- High level integrity
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and result orientated
- Good Customer Care
- Highly Knowledgeable in computer
- Ability to use initiative and to multi-task.
All suitably qualified candidates should submit their CV and academic documents to email@example.com NOT later than 11:59PM, 20th June 2020.
Due to large volumes of CVs we receive, we are unable to respond to all the applicants. Only those shortlisted shall be contacted.