- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: strategic Engagement
- Category: Jobs, Uncategorized
Strategic Engagement Limited is sourcing for a Finance / Scanning Executive for her client in the distribution industry. This client is one of the leading distributors of FMCG products in the East African region dealing in a wide range of products such as soap, detergents, cosmetics, foods, and many household essentials. The client owes her success to great dependable and highly aggressive people and therefore would like to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Finance / Scanning Executive as per below requirements.
|Job title||Finance / Scanning Executive|
|Reports to||Finance Business Partner|
The Finance / Scanning Executive will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. Their role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. The role also highlights the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, sort and store paper copy invoice and expense claims documentation in the scanning location as received by post and as hand delivered to site.
- Accurately document expense claims, cross check the expense claims top sheet detail versus expense receipts enclosed.
- Ensure No Po, No pay (NPNP) under exception lists of invoices are manually coded and approved before uploads are done.
- Label, scan, and archive paper documentation. Scan, create and manage filing; loading of files onto intranet site links, checking of virtual document images versus hard copy documents and properly maintain historical records
- Raising tickets to Stop Receipts (RC) and direct orders (DO) interfaces from ARIBA to SAP for Unilever Uganda.
- Issuing Unilever receipts for miscellaneous (MSO), sales of scrap/ furniture and other minor items.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, outstanding credits and respond to all queries regarding finance.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience of working in multi-national teams and/or virtual team environment.
- Preferred experience working Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
Personal Qualifications and skills
- Professional Finance qualification
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure.
- Ability and drive to work independently and lead diverse teams.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to follow process.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Integrity as role involves handling confidential information.
- Document management: Identification, sorting, record keeping, storage management, retrieval and security.
- Use of standard office software and hardware (email, scanners, printers).
- Align with Unilever code of conduct i.e. adhere to Code of Business Principles (COBP) codes at all times.
All suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com NOT later than 11:59pm, 16th March 2020. Please indicate the job position as your email subject.