- August 10, 2020
- Posted by: strategic Engagement
- Category: Finance, Jobs, Uncategorized
Strategic Engagement, on behalf of her Client, Movit Products Limited one of the leading manufacturers of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in Uganda is sourcing suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of Manager Finance Operations. Movit Products Limited has had its presence since 1997 dealing in personal care products striving to be the preferred choice of beauty, comfort and care products in every household in Africa by 2030. The company owes her success to her creative, determined, dependable, innovative, and enterprising people.
About the Position
|Job title||Manager Finance Operations|
|Reports to||Chief Finance Officer|
|No. of Positions||One (1)|
The Manager Finance Operations will be responsible for preparing financial statements as well as manage the financial affairs of the organization in compliance with internal regulations and Generally Accepted Accounting Standards in order to ensure stability of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the general financial accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Manage the treasury operations of the company to ensure smooth flow of financial operations.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Liaise with external auditors on accounting policies, financial reporting and internal control matters.
- Manage internal controls to ensure that the finance team is in compliance with internal regulation/Management approved processes and policies;
- Provide leadership and mentorship to staff through coaching, training and support to enable them reach their full potential; and Manage projects such as ERP (SAP) Project of FI Module to ensure successful completion.
- Perform any other ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Financial background with a professional accountancy qualification (such as ACCA, CPA), a relevant university degree and sound knowledge of accounting principles & interpretation of local tax laws.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 6 years Finance/Accounting experience in a multinational Finance environment.
- Ability to work under Pressure.
- Interpersonal Skill.
- Leadership, Result Oriented.
- Problem Solving, Conflict Management.
- Working knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
All interested and Suitably qualified candidates should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org NOT later than Sunday midnight 23rd August 2020.