- January 29, 2020
- Posted by: strategic Engagement
- Category: Jobs
Strategic Engagement Limited is sourcing for a Digital Marketing Officer for her client. The Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve marketing and branding goals of her client. Digital Marketing includes activities like posting text and image updates, videos, and other content that drives audience engagement. The Client owes her success to her creative, determined, dependable and enterprising people and therefore would like to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Digital Marketing Officer as per below requirements.
|JOB TITLE||Digital Marketing Officer|
|REPORTS TO||Marketing Director and Chief Operating officer (COO)|
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulate marketing plans and strategies to increase the company’s business
- Design and implementation of website/Mob APP marketing strategies/ Head the planning and execution of these marketing strategies/ developing online advertising campaigns and associate programs.
- Stays abreast of changes in the online marketing environment and adjusts plans accordingly to best serve the objectives of the organisation/ Sending periodic reports to seniors.
- Running paid and organic campaigns on Facebook and Instagram for the brand, Manage end-to-end planning, development, execution and tracking for all ads.
- Explore and initiate other brand building platforms and methods (snap chat, search/display ads on Ad Words, SEO etc.) – Maintain a strong online company voice through Social Media Optimization. – Promote top quality content for channels such as – emailers, newsletters, advertisements, blogs and articles. – Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital- products and services to online campaigns.
- Provide data driven progress reports on bi-monthly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Experience in digital content and a deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Prior experience of Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ad Word dashboards.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in Marketing or related Field
- Professional Qualification from an internationally recognized body
- Post graduate Diploma in Marketing or any other will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years professional experience in the field of digital marketing.
Interested candidates should attach and send their cover letter,CVs and academic documents to email@example.com before Monday 16th February 2020 5:00pm.