- February 4, 2020
- Posted by: strategic Engagement
- Category: Jobs
Strategic Engagement is sourcing for a result driven Corporate Sales Executive (Travel) for her client in the Tech, Travel and Logistics Company. RAW Travel has developed a business module for airline ticket retailing and therefore would like to recruit a suitably qualified candidate with the right attitude and aptitude, creative, determined, dependable and enterprising to be part of the very exciting and challenging expansion plans in the position of a Corporate Sales Executive – Travel as per the requirements below.
|Job title||Corporate Sales Executive – Travel|
|Reports to||Operations Manager|
The Corporate Sales Executives will be responsible for selling our company’s travel products to direct, corporate, and travel agency clients. S/he will also have the opportunity to be part of a leading global brand providing unique travel product and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with key travel agency clients, as well as corporate and direct clients.
- Gather market and client information, and following up with visits to develop new business.
- Develop and maintain an extensive customer database.
- Provide consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
- Being responsible for individual sales target.
- Assisting the Manager in implementing sales strategies for the company.
- Carry out other tasks when assigned by Company.
1-2 Years’ experience in Sales Tour Outbound/Ticketing Office/ Outbound Car Rental.
Qualifications and skills
- You must be motivated to sell, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
- Hard working, motivated, and well-groomed.
- Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work, and life in general.
- Creative, innovative, and assertive.
- Adaptability to change.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Integrity – Fulfilling commitments.
- Ability to communicate in both verbal and written English.
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org NOT later than 11:59pm, 16th February, 2020.