- February 4, 2020
- Posted by: strategic Engagement
- Category: Jobs
Strategic Engagement is sourcing for a result driven Corporate Sales Executive – Asset Tracking for her client in the Tech, Travel and Logistics Company. The company owes her success to her creative, determined, dependable and enterprising people and therefore would like to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Corporate Sales Executive as per the requirements below.
|Job title||Corporate Sales Executive – Asset Finance Tracking|
|Reports to||Operations Manager|
The Corporate Sales Executives will be responsible providing a complete and appropriate solutions for our business to business customer in order to boast top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in a similar role.
Qualifications and skills
- You must be motivated to sell, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
- Hard working, motivated, and well-groomed.
- Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work, and life in general
- Creative, innovative, and assertive
- Adaptability to change.
- Basic presentation skills
- Integrity – Fulfilling commitments.
- Ability to communicate in both verbal and written English
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org NOT later than 11:59pm, 16th February 2020.